I have always had an interest in programming and I have been working as a developer since 2006.
Originally from Portugal, I arrived in the UK in 2007 to work as a Programmer.
So why me:
- I'm a reliable, stable and intelligent worker
- Project, business and management are all things I have experience with
- I tend to do a good breakdown of the work at hand
- I've got the experience. I believe in tests and CI
- I have a process and I understand there's deadlines
- I'm disciplined and trustful
Things that I would like to do:
- Keep accurate backlogs
- Learn new tools, languages and processes
- Pick up speed as I repeat some patterns
- Produce quality functioning work
- Simplify what needs not be complicated